[DeTomaso] Current Whereabouts of the Pink Panther Pantera

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 15:05:03 EDT 2012

In a message dated 10/10/12 10 36 31, pantera874 at t-online.de writes:

> Wasn't the original Pink Pantera a narrow body car and Bev's cat was
> build
> by Gary as a Group 4 clone for here?
> That's what i remember, Bev told me on one of my vistits.
>

>>>Basically, yes.   A Pantera was painted pink and presented by Playboy to
the 1972 Playmate of the Year, but there was no direct "Pink Panther"
scheme to it--it was just a Pantera, that happened to be painted pink.

Bev's car is the one that was named "Pink Panther".   Although I now see
from Chucks' post that a second car was also built around that
theme...apparently also built by Hall Pantera?