[DeTomaso] Current Whereabouts of the Pink Panther Pantera

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:55:24 EDT 2012

That is probably a different car.  The registry indicates the "PP" was sold
or offered for sale at least twice in the 2000-2009 decade.

>>>It's still sitting in the Hall Pantera showroom, owned by Bev.  Might
have been offered for sale, but no takers.

Mike

Mike,

Let me be clear(er).  There are TWO (2) pink Panteras!  (Yikes!)

Now that I have searched. BOTH are in the 59xx range. 5917 has "Pink
Panther"

painted on the car.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNNA05917/RTHPNNA0
5917.asp

Bev's car is 5958, and she has a "poster board" that calls it the "Pink
Panther".

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNNA05953/RTHPNNA0
5953.asp

I realized there were no pics of Bev's car, so I found some I took in 2010,
and added them to the registry.

So which one is more pink?  Or is (more) rightly called the Pink Panther???

And thanks to "Toby" for removing/restoring another (once) pink Pantera!

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNMG03397/RTHPNMG0
3397.asp

Chuck