[DeTomaso] Current Whereabouts of the Pink Panther Pantera

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:13:38 EDT 2012

> Do any of you know the current whereabouts of the Pink Panther Pantera?
> was a Grp IV clone done up in pink over gray with subtly placed Pink
> Panther
> stickers.  My wife is walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-day in San Diego in
> November, and being as this horde celebrates all things PINK, I thought it
> would be cool if this car was in the San Diego or LA area, if I could talk
> them into bringing it out, or even better, letting me pick my wife up in
> it,
> that would be absolutely cool.
>

>>>That car was, and is, owned by Bev Hall of Hall Pantera.   Call her and
ask!

Mike

Mike,

That is probably a different car.  The registry indicates the "PP" was sold
or offered for sale at least twice in the 2000-2009 decade.

I made a post regarding this, but I didn't receive a copy back, as I have
specified in the POCA list control panel.... and the search engine is still
down so I can't search for my own post either...

I did update some details, so this car appears on the "Recent Registry
Activity" list on the "Member Main" / Welcome page...

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

Well until it scrolls off from more recent activity...  The car in question
is 59??...  I forget the exact number, 5917 I *guess*.

Chuck