[DeTomaso] Request for congratulations...

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Oct 10 12:25:03 EDT 2012

Hey all,

Today, October 10, is the 14th wedding anniversary for Shelley and
myself.  I'd appreciate it if you would drop her a note at 'shelley at
asajay dot com' and congratulate her for managing to put up with me
-and- supporting me in my hobbies over the last 14 years.  Neither of us
would be where we are in our lives without the other.  Even through all
the trials, heartaches and difficulties that have risen, especially in
the last 9 years, we have stayed together, approaching each new
challenge as a team and helping each other get through it.

We have a great time together and it usually shows.  So drop her a note
and tell her I was thinking about her today and telling people just how
much I really love her.  :)

Thank you,
Asa Jay

--