[DeTomaso] Current Whereabouts of the Pink Panther Pantera

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:21:48 EDT 2012

Well you could try the registry - grin - with a search (current color) for
Pink cars... There used to be at least 4, but the Playmate car is now Red +
Black, and a guy named Toby saved (um, restored) another... so that leaves
2.  The Pink Panther car last sold (in Calif) in 5/09, if my memory serves.

Chuck