[DeTomaso] Current Whereabouts of the Pink Panther Pantera

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 00:28:28 EDT 2012

Do any of you know the current whereabouts of the Pink Panther Pantera?  I
was a Grp IV clone done up in pink over gray with subtly placed Pink Panther
stickers.  My wife is walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-day in San Diego in
November, and being as this horde celebrates all things PINK, I thought it
would be cool if this car was in the San Diego or LA area, if I could talk
them into bringing it out, or even better, letting me pick my wife up in it,
that would be absolutely cool.

Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest