[DeTomaso] FUN RALLY - EAST?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:30:31 EDT 2012

If you all recall I looked into transport via Intercity and Reliable for 6 Pantera's from Norcal/Northern NV to the Fun Rally in Phoenix. Given the distance and single drop location I'm betting you could negotiate a favorable rate, probably less than the cost of gas alone, simply arrive and drive.

Julian