[DeTomaso] FUN RALLY - EAST?

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 03:27:54 EDT 2012

A Fun Rally in the eastern half of the states has been mentioned over the years but no one has  shown any/enough interest in the work to put one together. You ask who would assist you; that is a very vital part of putting a Rally together.  Just ask any of the previous organizers!

I know a great deal of people were just comfortable with having the Rally in Vegas (yes, I am one of those and have missed it in the last few years) but Reno and Phoenix were not a bust.

One vital question concerns the date; how warm is it in Nashville in June?  I'm not familiar with that area but kind of feel it might be rather warm and likely humid?  I do know that driving across the states in June can be really hot from past experience so in view of the wonderful AC our cars have that could be a problem.

Those are just a few of the challenges; I've only touched the edges.

Good luck!

Judy