[DeTomaso] Invisible Bra

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 4 03:27:36 EDT 2012

AND...then you woke up!

--- On Wed, 10/3/12, Jeff Cobb <jeffcobb1 at me.com> wrote:

From: Jeff Cobb <jeffcobb1 at me.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Invisible Bra
To: "Tom Shinrock" <tmshinro at aol.com>
Cc: "Colleen" <beingbad1 at verizon.net>, "libby at entmc.com Crew" <Libby at entmc.com>, detomaso at realbig.com
Date: Wednesday, October 3, 2012, 5:07 PM

Tom, your invisible bra mail made me laugh so hard.

Thursday about 1:00 after lunch on Ocean and watching the cars leave Carmel from their drive, I met a very attractive high energy petit but well figured 40 year +- woman. While waiting for my friend Libby to come out of "The Grill on Ocean", she and I struck up small talk about the beautiful cars and people that covered the area.

Her third retort was about being at a recent party where she wore a clear plastic bra and nothing else above the waist and what a shame it was that it fogged up from her hot body.

HEY, thanks for the visual but I am just here to see cars and enjoy the space and friends. Normally I am not at a loss for words but this one got me big time. I was quickly thinking up a comeback while Libby walked over to investigate my smiley red face by this woman, so I did the best thing and started talking about cars.
Whew!

So, Tom, do vent your bra.

Jeff Cobb