[DeTomaso] FUN RALLY - EAST?

Bill Moore Bill at Incendium.com
Wed Oct 3 23:19:22 EDT 2012

June 2014, Nashville TN.

I'm in.

>From the frozen northwest.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of michael at michaelshortt.com
Sent: October-03-12 9:07 PM
To: DeTomaso Forum
Subject: [DeTomaso] FUN RALLY - EAST?

As a result of the last few days of spirited emails, which I both respect
and enjoy, I have been given a challenge.
If there was either the only Fun Rally or a secondary Fun Rally East to be
held in June 2014 in Nashville TN.
Would you attend?
Secondarily, who would assist me in organizing it?

Your responses are important, can we draw owners from the West,  Texas,
Rustbelt, Northeast and the South?
Can we approach 100 cars?
There are attractions, tracks and driving facilities to make Nashville a
viable choice. Enough whining and complaining, put your money where your
mouth/fingers are.

Thanks.

Michael Shortt