[DeTomaso] Mike Drew

Lynn cars at wt-inc.com
Wed Oct 3 18:42:43 EDT 2012

Just a couple of thoughts.

First:  What Robert said below is true.  Printed papers are eventually going
to be replaced with electronic versions (sad to say as I love the "feel" of
a newspaper in the morning).  Our local paper does not even have a want ad
section any more cause a local radio station has set up a website that is no
the defacto place to sell or advertise something.  The papers must have lost
a ton of revenue.

Second:  I seriously do not know how a POCA membership can be more valuable
than this list.  I dropped my POCA membership due to cost vs value (as my
wife saw it, not me).  Even with the Profiles I was not sure it was worth
it.  However, this list IS worth it.  If there is something worth supporting
this list is it.  I'm not saying that POCA is not worth supporting.  But
when it comes to value I would rather give $90.00 to the supporters of this
list then any club membership.  In fact I would rather send an annual check
to those that keep giving me unsolicited (because I lurk) advice and ideas
that are invaluable.   (I now brace myself for emails asking for money)

Jack and Mike, as well as dozens of others, keep me hopeful that I can
finish my 72 pre L by reading their experience and ideas.  I see guys ask
questions and they get all sorts of well thought out responses from lots of
different people.  The level of knowledge is unbelievable and the tone is
very professional.

Thanks to all

Lynn