[DeTomaso] Bulletproofing your laptop

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 07:51:29 EDT 2012

There is a very good chance that it wouldn't.  It might have a better
chance without a vest.  A bullet that misses the hard disk would go all
the way through the laptop, transmitting very little energy to the laptop.
 With a bulletproof vest, it would likely be similar to dropping the hard
disk on cement from about 10 feet high.  I've never tried it, but my money
would be on the former.

And, if the bullet went through your body, Profiles would also be lost,
because most likely, your successor would do it their own way.

Mike - I like you a lot, but using a vest on only the laptop is just plain
stupid.