[DeTomaso] Mike Drew

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 23:19:59 EDT 2012

As the former President of two different HOA's, I can tell you that it is a
thankless job.
In this day, with all of the available technology, there is no reason to
publish a paper magazine. An online publication with the added features of
video is far more worthy of the efforts of volunteers.
POCA is clearly not a successful publishing organization, while I do not
know what their actual mission statement might be, it should be as
inclusive as possible.  It isn't now nor has it been in my 7 years of
Pantera ownership, as Rob pointed out, those of us to the right of the
Mississippi river have no involvement opportunities at all.

Michael Shortt