[DeTomaso] The Vallelunga in the barn....

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:49:46 EDT 2012

     "We pulled up in front of a large medieval stone house, whose flat front faces the street with shuttered windows. There was a single archway with a pair of ancient wood and iron doors, with iron gates behind them. We went through the gates into a giant courtyard filled with fruit trees. The house was shaped like a U, with the living quarters facing the street, and one arm of the U being stables, and the other a barn, all made of stone."         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mike, when you do the article for Profiles, be sure and photoshop the picture:  Night time...thunder, lightning, rain!    "It was a dark and rainy night...Igor opened the ancient wood door!"> From: MikeLDrew at aol.com