[DeTomaso] Mike Drew

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Oct 2 17:41:36 EDT 2012

Here I go again twice in one day...in the gutter.

Dick, all do respect but this thread went far beyond "he did" "she said"
and into "what is the true value of POCA". I expressed my view and concerns
when I informed the present POCA board why I did not feel they represented
anybody outside the Left Coast. The response was the clearest affirmation
that I was correct that POCA cared little about the rest of the country. I
responded with the hope that words were not selected carefully but to no
avail. I appreciate that POCA may be good for the marque on the Left Coast
but until they give two....excuse me .... shakes about anything else, what
somebody says against Mike that doesn't concern me will illicit a just
response.