[DeTomaso] "Memories"

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 14:29:53 EDT 2012

My Pantera has been the catalyst for many fond memories developed during
my 38 years of ownership of 6831, some more unique than others.
Yesterday I posted on my Facebook page a unique event that came to mind
when reading an article in the Atlanta paper about Susan Ford Bales.

The purchase of my Pantera was the catalyst for this unique event that
happened the week I bought my Pantera in 1974.  If interested, one can
read the post at:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=473204112719593&l=6556aba2b8

My point in bring this up, is to spur other folks to post their "unique"
experiences that resulted primarily due to their ownership of their
Pantera, unique experiences outside of car shows, tech sessions, and
such.  I believe there are many very interesting tales that others have
experienced that would be of interest to folks who post or lurk on the
forum.

Dick Koch - Atlanta