[DeTomaso] Mike Drew

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 11:07:34 EDT 2012

Virtually to a person on this forum, the message is:

1) We love profiles
2) Mike does a fantastic job
3) Being on time each quarter is NOT important

So, shouldn't the board reflect the populous? Perhaps I missed an email or two, but why the witch hunt over some late issues?  If the outcome of this is "Mike has been removed as profile editor", I would suggest that might be cause for a few of us to cancel membership.  Just change it to "Bi-annual Profiles" and we're done!

brent