[DeTomaso] Mike Drew

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Oct 2 07:43:54 EDT 2012

This entire exchange is sad.......but I'll crawl into the gutter with you
nonetheless.

If POCA feels that the newsletter is the primary reason people should join
POCA, that would explain a lot. The reason I dropped my POCA membership had
nothing to do with the newsletters and Profiles magazine. On the contrary,
these were the only value I got from my dues. But, even if they were on
time, I would have dropped POCA.  If you want to revive membership, stop
the bickering and start trying to find a way to add value to your members
other than thinking that a publication is worth the price for anybody not
on the Left Coast.

Rob "Got Mike's back even though I'm not in POCA anymore" DuMoulin