[DeTomaso] Fwd: NPC - Mike Drew

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 1 17:59:51 EDT 2012

I'm sure I would have given up on restoring my Pantera long before I
finished it if it wasn't for Mike Drew's kindness and knowledge. Many others
helped me too, but Mike was extra good to me with help and parts that were
actually the real thing.
His information was accurate and correct. Not all the information and parts
I got elsewhere met the same standard. Some was worse than useless.

Mike is the Pantera knowledge base MAN  !!!

Barry

----
[DeTomaso] Fwd: NPC - Mike Drew
Jørn C. Olsen joernco at online.no