[DeTomaso] Home again // Some PC

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:31:31 EDT 2012

Another reason to have the Removable Hub steering wheel kit,
I just usually take the steering wheel inside with me and of course
leave nothing of value inside the car.

We don't really have a crime issue at home, but during the vacations that
we have taken
while I have owned the car, aside from the alarm, I lock the garage doors (
so the remote can't work)
and still remove the steering wheel.

It's a 15 second thing and better safe than sorry.

It's not so much the thought of it being stolen and gone forever, that's
what insurance is for,
it's the idea of it being stolen, trashed and returned to me that really
bothers me.  Just the hassle of
putting it back like it was and dealing with an adjuster ( even my very
good experience with the M/C
and Barret-Jackson Insurance), it's just so time consuming.

Michael