[DeTomaso] it wasn't that much fun

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:28:59 EST 2012

A number of go-fasters, specifically Mad Dawg, comment exactly what you say
Michael.

He ran fancy 17" rims with 335s on the street, but for his Silver State runs
he ran his 15" Campys with, erm 255 rears? 285 rears? Something a whole lot
"narrowed" than the 335s because the feel was a whole lot better

There may be something to the fact that the car was engineered for those
narrower tires...

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375