[DeTomaso] What's the latest on factory replacement windshields?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 14:15:09 EST 2012

<<< I only have one piece of the four stainless windshield trim pieces required.  One of the vendors said that the windshield trim is hard to make. >>>

Given the large number of Panteras I've seen with windshields converted to the flush mount glue in style, I imagine someone's got some stainless windshield trim taking up space in their garage that they'd be willing to part with. At the very least, one of the vendors should have the pieces you need.

Cheers!
Garth