[DeTomaso] Speaking of Car Books (was Lunch with Mr. Q)

Myron Zadony MZadony at fleetresponse.com
Fri Nov 30 12:56:07 EST 2012

The world of automobiles (an illustrated encyclopedia of the motor car) by Columbia house/New York.  V#1 Aa/Aus;  Orbis Publishing Limited, London 1974 has a picture of a white european pantera with his lights up.  I tried to get the rest of the volumes to no avail---out of publish was the excuse.  Does anybody out there have at least the volume with the pantera featured ?  Or at least a copy that they would like to part with ?  Myron the other guy in Cleveland, thanks.