[DeTomaso] What's the latest on factory replacement windshields?

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 15:05:48 EST 2012

 Just curious, how much does the windshield cost?

I was led to believe that one could not make an exact copy of a windshield without violating a patent and the only way to get around that was to change the dimensions slightly (hence the slightly undersized aftermarket WS that was prone to leaking).   Don't know if that is true or not.

Tom
$5186