[DeTomaso] NPC: Help needed! Did you buy my book? Then I need your help...

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Thu Nov 29 03:01:09 EST 2012

No, this is not a marketing ploy to sell more books. Well maybe :-)

Seriously, I've published the book (and a few others on non-car topics)
on Books On Demand. It's the new way of publishing, where I don't have to
have any publisher approve my book, I "just" write it, and pay $50 to
have it published (and persuade the helpful Mike Drew edit the Denglish
:-)). But this way of publishing also leaves me totally dependant on
their reporting systems as to how many books I sell, I get paid an amount
per book. Right now I can't understand that their statistics don't show
more books sold, because I hear/read about people, primarily DeTomaso
related people, buying it.

So, I need your help. If you've bought my book after Oct 1st, please
email me the following:
Where did you buy it?
When did you buy it?
In what currency did you buy it?