[DeTomaso] Mirror myth

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:49:25 EST 2012

Just repeating what I've read without being able to verify, it has been
stated that Panteras were not containerized, but were stored "out in the
open and on the decks", which contributed to future rust problems.

Doesn't seem very efficient to have a single row of cars on the deck surface
of a ship, but it's what has been published in the past.

When I shipped my old Pantera from the US to France, it went via RORO. It
was accompanied by about a zillion big, green John Deere tractors, fwiw.

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375