[DeTomaso] Wheel Stud help

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Nov 27 21:57:16 EST 2012

Thank You, I am swallowing a lot of information and it is all good. I am
considering moving the top hats back behind the hub to ensure good rim
seatment. It will require new brake brackets but that is not a big deal.
It will move the tire and knowing me....I would rather make new a-arms
then use spacers. We will just have to see where this goes.

Gary