[DeTomaso] Pantera Top Speeds

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Nov 23 20:09:40 EST 2012

Some of the changes I made to my car included a bolt on belly pan. As I
did repairs I included welded nuts in many locations as well as adding
tabs:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/frame/frame2.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/valance/val31.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/valance/val33.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/bp/bp4.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/bp/bp7.jpg

The belly pan extends to the engine compartment. More to add if/when I get
to a point.

The air through the front of the car exits under the car. I closed off all
the air under the car and it exits the hood. Front wheel wells vented:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/InPrimmer.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/paint1/hood2.jpg

Gary