[DeTomaso] Fiberglass Pre-L bumperettes for sale

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 12:02:37 EST 2012

I have a set of four, patterned after a real set and supplied by Kirk Evans. $300 plus shipping.  These are not the big bumper split conversion.  They will need to be shaped to fit. I found a chrome set and don't need the fiberglass set.  Great for you guys with black Pre-L bumpers who are looking to shed a few pounds from your car.

Also I'm looking for an early passengers side headlight bucket.  My original bucket is "tweaked" (not from me or the headlight conversion) and the quad headlight conversion emphasizes it. The drivers side is perfect and the conversion installed flawlessly on that bucket.

Corey