[DeTomaso] NPC: Riken

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Nov 20 17:54:53 EST 2012

If you're going to drive in snow the problem will not be that they are
Rikens, it'll be that they are 275 summer tires. A friend with an E55
Mercedes has summer tires similar to yours but uses 225 winter tires.
The fact that they are labeled all season doesn't necessarily make them
suitable for use in snow.

Tomas