[DeTomaso] [detomaso]Pantera weight savings ideas

richard bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 22:23:05 EST 2012

I forgot to mention i have also done ;aluminum flywheel,aluminum pulleys,lighter starter,Sphere bar or ball cap sway bar mounts.
A fellow  PCNC member has a mold for the deck lid and we plan on making the decklids ourselves.
I have been going thru a lot of the POCA back issues and rereading your articles on the areas where you were able to shave weight.I will definitely email you to get more information,especially what to avoid.