[DeTomaso] NPC: F1

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 19 22:12:11 EST 2012

They also have GranAm and Australian Supercars booked. The F1 contract is 10 years, not that it can't be terminated.

And you are correct, the hill looks tame on TV. I walked it on Thursday and it's steep. As I was walking, Nico Rosberg was cycling up it and peddling hard to keep going.

Sent from my iPhone