[DeTomaso] FW: POCA Website Contact

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Mon Nov 19 18:09:03 EST 2012

>From a friend of mine in Charlotte ...

Nobody comes to mind for a Pantera except some of the ex ford racing people
over at Holman Moody.  They are local to the Charlotte area.   There is an
independent guy, Ron Shoe imports, but he's been a bit shady in the past on
some bill pay issues.  Ron does have "exotic" experience, having sold Aston
Martins for a while.

Let's see, who else.....There is a Ferrari dealer of long standing (several
decades) who might be able to do an inspection.   There are tons of NASCAR
related shops around here considering it's (more or less) moonshiner central
in this part of the country.

 Let me know if you want for me to chase phone numbers for any of the above.