[DeTomaso] Centerforce Pantera clutch/flywheel for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 18 13:57:47 EST 2012

Hi guys,

Got this from Gary Roys in Detroit, former Pantera GT5-S owner and Pantera
Club Fun Rally co-chair.   He wrote:
=====

Anyway, I have a nearly brand new Centerforce clutch assembly for sale.   I
bought it for my Pantera, right before I had it painted.

 It is the larger diameter  Hayes 164T Alum Flywheel & Centerforce Clutch
for Ford - 28oz
Hayes Flywheel #22-735
http://www.jegs.com/i/Hays/490/22-735/10002/-1

11" Centerforce Clutch and Dual Friction Disc.

The flywheel alone is $545 and the Pressure plate/Disc assembly another
$400

I want $600 for everything……..or best offer?

 Call me sometime….Gary
 248-373-6387 – Direct line at work
GRR456 at aol.com

====

I am just the messenger--contact Gary for more info/photos.

Cheers!