[DeTomaso] NPC: What has made you laugh the most in a car?

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Nov 16 15:35:45 EST 2012

OK, so we're into the somewhat immature and dangerous stuff?

Well this same guy had a bad habit in his Alfa Romeo GTV he got later. He
would simply drive quite fast and brake very late, when he had a red light
and pedestrians were crossing. He never hit anybody and always stopped 5-10
feet before, but often they got really scared and jumped/ran. And then they
saw him (and sometimes me) sitting there laughing. Fortunately for him he's
a big guy nobody messes with.

Mikael