[DeTomaso] NPC: What has made you laugh the most in a car?

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Nov 16 13:39:33 EST 2012

Here's my moment. A friend and I went to the movies in his dad's Ford Taunus
26M. Fine car, only had one problem. The radio would cut out, and then my
friend fixed it by hammering on the dash. Worked every time, though
sometimes he had to hit it twice. On that trip it happened 3 times. Then, to
have some fun, when he looked left, I quickly turned off the radio. He
thought it had just cut out again, and started hammering the dash. More and
more, and harder and harder. After 10-15 seconds I couldn't hold back my
laughter, he stopped, looked strangely at me, and then I turned on the
radio. It still worked... :-)

Mikael