[DeTomaso] 71 Pantera for sale in Danville, CA

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 13:50:28 EST 2012

Just the messenger...

Stumbled upon this one on craigslist this morning:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3397914129.html

Ad content follows:

1971 Detomaso Pantera - $40000 (danville / san ramon)
________________________________
 Date: 2012-11-14,  8:42PM PST
9zbkg-3397914129 at sale.craigslist.org
________________________________

I'm helping a friend sell his 1971 Detomaso Pantera. Has a new carb. 351
 Cleaveland. Nothing modified, all original. White with dark blue
stripes. 86,000 Original miles. Has a clean title in hand. You can call
it a "gem in the ruff", my friend found this sitting in a garage a few
years ago and just had to buy it. This car is in decent shape and needs a
 good home or someone willing to put a little bit of time in it to clean
 it up.

Testing the water with $40,000. Don't waste our time with low ball
offers or dreams. You either have the money or you don't. We know what
the car is worth, but will entertain offers.

Please email this ad with your contact information. I will then give you the owners phone number if you are serious enough.

- The picture below is similar to the car in paint except my friends has
 2 dark blue stripes running down the middle of the car. I'll put some
photos of the car up later today or tomorrow.