[DeTomaso] Cup holders - Pantera and Longchamp content

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Wed Nov 14 12:09:43 EST 2012

" between the driver seat and console ", I'd prefer between passenger seat
and console, don't have anything loose that could work its way into the
driver's footwell and be in the way of using the pedals. I've sold that
argument to my wife, so when cruising to Le Mans she has all the bottles,
small bags, jackets etc. I have room to drive the car. All in the name of
safety.

Cup holders are very different, even in cars from the same company. My
recent Dodge Vision had a pop-up cup holder that was broken and glued in 6
places. My Jeep from the same year has a cup holder you can jump up and down
on without breaking it.

I don't want a cup holder in my Pantera. But I would like to have one in my
Longchamp. And a good cup holder places the bottle in the cold A/C air
stream for cold drinks in the summer. Haven't found one that would be able
to reach far enough and that wouldn't look totally out of place in my nice
Longchamp interior yet...

Mikael