[DeTomaso] Quartz Halogen head lights?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 05:47:31 EST 2012

In a message dated 11/14/12 2 27 26, b.hower3400 at yahoo.com writes:

> Looking to improve night driving without going to a full modification.
> Does any one have experence with these Hall's Quartz Halogen head lights? Any
> inputs welcome.
>
> http://hallpantera.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product.cgi?d=hallpantera-inc&
> item=21184
>

>>>I have Cibie Z-beam halogen lights in my Pantera, Cobra and GT350.
They are simply outstanding--brighter by orders of magnitude than the stock
sealed beam lights.   They are also brighter than any of the low-profile
halogen lights; the only things brighter are HID lights.

I got mine from Talbot & Co.:

http://www.talbotco.com/e-code_lamps.htm

The Pantera requires the 7HCR (the first one on the page).

Note that with any high-powered headlamps, you MUST use relays to power
them, or else you'll sizzle the stock headlight switch....