[DeTomaso] C&D - cup holders

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Tue Nov 13 13:27:28 EST 2012

C&D: (quoted from the 2001 C&D "Dream Car Calendar" 365 day desk edition, Sept 24th)  "With an Italian body and a Ford V8, the Pantera had the looks, but felt more like a bucket of bolts than a sports car" . . . . so I have to ask, WTF do they know?
C&D is now on my list of "don't buy" products.  If they had ever had a "Don't kill me, don't kill me, pleeeeeeeeeeze don't kill me" ride on the streets of Albuquerque in a 500+ hp Pantera then they wouldn't say that!

Asa Jay,
Two thing wrong with you solution: 1) the proximity of the warm, willing flesh will heat the beer; and B) it limits access to the little squigglum thingies that are so much fun.

With all due respect,

David in Durango
Not putting miles on your Pantera is like not having sex with your Girl Friend so she'll be more desirable to her next Boy Friend.

You obviously need one of these:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbnUOZWH3juY4a1hQzhkxm8KeRWwx_tkSAjr7bRk4SziABRbYTNcXzjR8I5w

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie