[DeTomaso] Cup holders - Pantera content

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Nov 13 13:15:11 EST 2012

I second that location. I've got the C-4 vette conversion seats with stock
slide rails and the rail adjustment handle, the console, and the seat
cushion all make a snug drink holder by themselves. On other cars, I've
taken a standard door window-mounted cup holder and removed the window hook
part just leaving the base, which is easy to attach to the side of a seat
(with shims to keep it upright) or center console near the seat. Best thing
is it's really cheap to do and it's on the inboard side of the seats out of
the way and never noticed.