[DeTomaso] Cup holders - Pantera content

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 23:12:09 EST 2012

Why is it either-or?  Buy both.

My wife's Boxster didn't come with drink holders.  Porsche was trying to
stay true to the concept - sports cars don't have drink holders.

My wife's Boxster is gone, though.  A teenager in a Tahoe decided to
shorten her car by several inches.  I *know* he was texting or something
like that.  It was in the middle of the day, high visibility, and she was
stopped at a stop sign.  How can you not see a black Boxster or the Honda
in front of her, unless you are looking down at your phone?

We plan on buying her a new 2013 Boxster S.  Porsche completely redid the
Boxster for 2013.

But I'm with you.  If I had $66K to buy one car, it would be a sorted out
Pantera.  If I had to buy a car for my wife, it would be a Boxster (or
really whatever she wanted).