[DeTomaso] Cup holders - Pantera content

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Nov 12 22:32:55 EST 2012

I bought a cupholder from a boat store.  It is a little square that sticks wherever you'd like it to be located, and then opens to be a cupholder.  I stuck mine to the passenger-side of the console, so that I can reach it by reaching over the console, or the passenger could use it, too.  I have it positioned so that the base, when folded down, rests on the floor, so the stickum doesn't have to support the weight of the drink.  When finished, it folds up nicely and blends in with the black vinyl.
http://www.iboats.com/Folding-Boat-Drink-Holders/dm/cart_id.299449017--session_id.146091724--view_id.731314  (the one I used is third down from the top)

Sincerely,
Chris