[DeTomaso] De Tomaso SpecialTwin Turbo For Sale (1973) on Car And Classic UK [C331774]

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 13:25:34 EST 2012

For those that are familiar with my car, the picture of the engine bay
in the ad is of my car, taken while I was in the initial phases of
completing the work of my last engine modification, and taken before I
had the Turbonetics label milled off the wastegates, the turbo,
wastegate, and blowoff valves' plumbing fabricated, and the
nitrous/methanol injection systems installed.

The final version looks like the one on Dailey's site, at:
http://www.panteraplace.com/Tech%20Info/KochWWA3.JPG

Dick Koch - Atlanta