[DeTomaso] NE Panteras...OK?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 19:51:27 EST 2012

It couldn't hurt.  It might hurt emotionally, but the fresh water might
dissolve some of the salt.  My opinion anyway.
Will Kooiman
Senior Oracle Applications DBA
C 281.772.3567 E WKooiman at RedRiverSolutions.com
Notice of Confidentiality: The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s)
named above and Red River Solutions, LLC.  If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any review,dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify Red River Solutions, LLC. immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.