[DeTomaso] Fwd: De Tomaso SpecialTwin Turbo For Sale (1973) on Car And Classic UK [C331774]

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 19:02:02 EST 2012

Perhaps I should request the VIN - grin.

I did check the photos, and they didn't come from the registry, as I found
none of the hidden markers I use.

Chuck

Here's something we can have some fun with. :)

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C331774

I assume many/most of you already know the car and photo, and I can
assure you that it is not in England, and it is not for sale, so don't
lose any money on it.

I have alerted Car and Classic.

I have also requested some more information and photos from the seller,
as well as asked who did the GT5 conversion, and with what parts. :)

Cheers, and beware!

Thomas