[DeTomaso] NE Panteras...OK?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:26:19 EST 2012

Unfortunately, 6516 maybe gone.  Waiting for the insurance company to
declare it a total loss.  There's nothing like watching sea water filling up
the interior of your car in the garage and seeing it go over the seats, I
had to hold back the tears.  I'll know in a couple of days what the outcome
will be, but I'm afraid I may be done.

Dennis,

I'm VERY sad to hear of your flooding.

I'm looking at photos of your car now:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNNK06516/RTHPNNK0
6516.asp

(Someone else even added pics in September...)

I see your trophy/awards too, so at least your car is well documented.

May the insurance company treat you fairly.

Best Wishes,

Chuck