[DeTomaso] Good radiant heat barrier??

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:28:13 EST 2012

I'd recommend http://www.coolcarceramic.com/. You can still use Dynamat
afterwards. Part of the reason for its effectiveness is that it also acts
as a barrier and seals the nooks nad crannies in the compartment. Heat and
noise both travel easily thru seams and small holes. If the underside of
your car is clean, you can add it to the tunnell where the water tubes go
to the radiator and alos on the front bulkhead. Use it on the inside
of your roof too and don't forget the rear bulkhead. It's lightweight and
tough so it can serve as a good undercoating. I can lend you a spray gun,
it's basically an undercoating gun. You can also paint it on.

Jeff
6559