[DeTomaso] Good radiant heat barrier??

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Nov 6 18:37:18 EST 2012

I like the idea of Lizard skin, I don't like the idea of one more thick
material to be stripped in restoration years down the road.

I used I think it was thermotech for the gas tank and exhaust areas. It
was easy to cut and fit. It stuck very well.:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/ex/exh2.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/ex/exh1.jpg

Gary