[DeTomaso] Good radiant heat barrier??

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:14:00 EST 2012

The best radiant heat barrier I've ever used is my wife's feet.  They
aren't really a barrier.  They suck all of the surrounding heat such that
they drop below absolute zero.

But if you ever meet my wife, I didn't type this.  A (poorly) trained
monkey was sitting at my keyboard while I was shopping for flowers - for
my wife.